(domestic or non-domestic)
- Complete an Agreement/Application for New Water Service Form.
- Visit your District Revenue Office for the Certification of Assessment of Premises (Part III of Form) & the District Medical Office for approval of drainage (Part IV of Form).
- A non-refundable deposit: $200.00 must be paid at any Customer Service Centre on submission of the New Water Service Form following which a feasibility study will be conducted. (Feasibility valid for one year upon approval.)
- Cost of the connection dependent on the location to the nearest main:
Minimum: $687.50 Maximum: $737.50 (VAT inclusive)
- Time period: 2 weeks - 1 month
- Upon submission the form must be accompanied by:
- A copy of a valid Town and Country Approval
- 2 copies of a Location Plan
- 2 copies of a Topographical Plan
- If the Wastewater Disposal System proposed requires the use of a Septic Tank, a Soil Percolation Test must be done independently.
- Supervision Fee: $345.00 (VAT inclusive)
- Submit detailed plans for Water and Sewer Designs.
- A Work Schedule is required to facilitate periodic inspections of the site.
- Issued after satisfactory inspections and tests of both water and sewer connections.
- Cost of interconnection: varies depending on size of connection/meter
(within a development)
- Complete an Agreement/Application for New Water Service Form available at any Customer Service Centre.
- Visit your District Revenue Office for the Certification of Assessment of Premises (Part III of Form) & the District Medical Office for approval (Part IV of Form).
- Cost of connection: $187.50 (VAT inclusive)